Color Therapy has been around for thousands of years. Each color in the electromagnetic spectrum has its own wavelength and it affects the body in a different way. The good thing about color therapy is that it is holistic, meaning that it addresses the physical, the mental, the emotional and the energetic levels of a person. It can help to re-balance and stimulate body energies and chakras. Solarized water is one simple way of applying color therapy to the self. When solarized water is prepared in a blue bottle you get blue solar water.
What is Blue Solar Water?
When water in a blue bottle is exposed to sunlight, the container absorbs the vibrational energy of the color blue to make blue solar water, a “solar elixir.”
Blue solar water is a powerful tool of Ho’oponopono, the Hawaiian practice of reconciliation and forgiveness that is based on taking full responsibility for everything around us.
In the Hawaiian dictionary, Ho’oponopono is defined as, (a) “To put to rights; to put in order or shape, correct, revise, adjust, amend, regulate, arrange, rectify, tidy up, make orderly or neat, administer, superintend, supervise, manage, edit, work carefully or neatly; to make ready, as canoe men preparing to catch a wave.” (b) “Mental cleansing: family conferences in which relationships were set right (hoʻoponopono) through prayer, discussion, confession, repentance, and mutual restitution and forgiveness.” (1)
The fundamental principle of Ho’oponopono is that we are responsible for everything we see and experience because we have created all of it through our thoughts and memories. In order to heal ourselves, we must therefore erase the memories that created the thoughts which created our present reality. These can be childhood memories or memories inherited from the previous generation. Either way, the memories can be deleted so that we can create new thoughts. One of the ways of erasing memories is by drinking blue solar water.
How to Make Blue Solar Water
You need a blue bottle (any shade of blue) with a plastic cap or cork. A blue water bottle in which you bought water is enough for the job. Put a plastic cap from your regular mineral water (perhaps a metal cap will react when exposed to the sun).
Fill the bottle with purified still water or spring water, close with the plastic cap or cork and leave it in the sun for an hour or two if it’s summer. In winter you may have to expose the bottle to the sun all day.
Keep the water in the fridge and use it daily. You can then sip the water or use the water for bathing a particular part of the body. It will last up to 5 days (2).
How Does Blue Solar Water Work?
Blue solar water is easy to drink because it is specially prepared and you are bound to remember it and stay hydrated. Blue solar water:
- Treats headaches, sleep problems, stress and high blood pressure because the color blue represents relaxation, regeneration, communication and sleep.
- Helps you to gently change the mental patterns that created the current situations in your life that you want to change.
- Introduces the calming effect of the color blue into the body and mind, gently removing worries.
- Helps with meditation and spiritual growth due to its calming effect on the body and mind.
- Enhances a person’s creative power while creating a state of peace and balance within.
- Represents the color blue, the color of the throat chakra, the chakra related to communication of truth and expression of the self. Therefore it balances and empowers the throat chakra.
How to Use Blue Solar Water
You can drink blue solar water any time and in any way. You can sip it as it is or add it to the water you use for coffee or tea. You can also:
- Spray it on your plants to help them grow much healthier.
- Spray it in your rooms to cleanse them.
- Add it to your bath water.
- Use it to wash your hair (3).
The water will affect your body cells through drinking and cleanse your aura when you bath in it. You may want to drink it and bath in it at the same time.
Oracle Colors 5-Day Forgiveness Challenge
Do you have a problem, or maybe a bad habit, that you want to get rid of? Can you identify the root cause of that problem, e.g. an early childhood trauma, or a deep disappointment sometime during your lifetime or something that you did that you feel guilty about?
That problem can be eating you alive, literally making you sick and interfering with your emotional health and personal relationships. The problem with such incidents in is that they affect you deep inside, even at cell level. A problem whose energy is lodged deep at cell level can not just be wished away.
You need healing at that deep level.
Ho’oponopono is one way to do it because it involves forgiveness and letting go.
For 5 days, drink a glass of blue solar water per day.
Say the following prayer 55 times, “I love you. I am sorry. Please forgive me. Thank you.”
Every time you repeat this phrase and every time you drink blue solar water, you are asking the Divinity within you to remove the memories that made you think the way you did which made you to create that which you do not like in your reality (3).
When you travel, you can add a few drops of blue solar water to whatever you drink on the journey and the few drops will solarise the rest of the water. If you live in an area where there is no sunlight in winter you can expose the blue bottle to an incandescent clear light for an hour.
Now you can make your own blue solar water all year round and enjoy it.
- Ho’oponopono, https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ho%CA%BBoponopono
- Solarized Water, http://colourtherapyhealing.com/colour-therapy/solarized-water
- Blue Solar Water: Why, When and How to, https://paulabrookgreen.wordpress.com/2014/05/19/blue-solar-water-why-when-and-how-to/